Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cop with attitude takes on Skateboarder

http://i30.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/NTSMadDog/BLUtube_-_Attitudinal_Cop_v_14_yoa_.flv


Yea I know I just had to comment on this one. I mean with as much bad publicity as we get, and then this happens. What an idiot! Judging from this incident this guy should not be wearing a badge, and should not be talking to people period. Looks like the kid probably had an attitude, but nothing that warrants what the cop did. You can't simply demand respect and expect to get it. I have dealt with a lot of kids, and many times their lack of respect astonishes me, but WOW  this is just ridiculous.

4 comments:

  1. Holy smoke! That is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey M.D.
    It\'s been so long since I\'ve visited but I\'ve managed to post a little here and there.  Hope you and the family are doing well.  I\'m going to try to stop by more often.  Take care!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a jerk. He is obviously burned out and has anger problems. How did he pass the psych?

    ReplyDelete