Monday, March 17, 2008

K9 Training

I added a new video to my collection. I don't think I will leave this one on there for very long, It is 3 different dogs doing some training. We hid a guy in the rafters, and had him hide so that the dogs couldn't see him Then the dogs had to use there nose to find the bad guy. All three dogs did very well. I loved watching the last dog. He stopped and looks up for some time before he realizes that he has found the guy.

I am also trying to up the quality of the videos, I display, this one was rendered in a high definition format, even though my camera does not record in High definition. I just wanted to see how it would come out. It looks decent, but it's too dark. I think I will have to learn how to do some color adjustment on the videos i make.


No comments:

Post a Comment