Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What is it about people.

     What is it about people. So I'm not really sure how to put this into words. I know a guy , I would call him a friend, he was always great to be around, and we did have a few good times together. He had a pretty big life change and is no longer someone I associate with, not because of choice, or because I disagree with what happened in his life, just because we no longer run in the same circles. Anyway, it's like he suddenly went to the dark side or something. He now hates the association that I'm still involved with, and enjoys taking stabs at it, whenever he can. It's just plain strange to me. 
    
     It's kind of like a guy who gets divorced from a woman he loved for several years, and now suddenly he hates her and every chance he gets he talks about how terrible she is. Well if he married her in the first place, he must have had good feelings for her. He must have had some great times, at least to begin with. How do you have such a change of heart, going from loving to hating. And even if you do, what is the point of being childish enough to name call, and bash and put down that person. Or in this case that association. 

      I don't agree with everything that this association does, but I don't hate it, or even go around bashing it every time I get a chance.  Of course I still enjoy the benefits of it, and he doesn't. I guess what I'm trying to get at though is I don't want to think that I would ever be that way. I don't want to think that I could go around bashing, or putting down someone, or something that I was no longer a part of, even if I didn't agree with it. I really thought this guy was better than that as well, and it's a little disappointing. I must admit, I'm not in his shoes, and I don't see it from his point of view. 

I'm just venting, I'm just trying to understand.  
 I'm sorry this post is so cryptic, I don't want to offend this person, and I don't want to bring the association's name into it either. I just thought I would try to understand the purpose of this persons actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment